An 8-day trip to Russia is at your fingertips! Apply for an e-Visa following a quick and intuitive 3-step process.
The Russian government has finally made travelers’ lives easier by introducing the electronic visa system. Travel and stay in Russia for up to 8 days for tourism or business purposes. Go on vacation, explore Moscow and its attractions, negotiate future contracts with your Russian business partners, or go on a seminar.
You can do all of that and so much more with an e-Visa to Russia that stays valid for 30 days from the date of issue. The maximum processing time when making an online visa application for the Russian Federation is 96 hours (4 business days).
The approved online visa to Russia will be delivered directly to your email box in the form of a PDF file. All you have to do is follow a simple and intuitive 3-step application process using your phone, laptop, or any other device.
Read on to find out which countries are eligible, what documents do you need to prepare, and how to complete the application process for the Russian visa online.
Who is eligible?
- The Netherlands
To obtain a Russian visa online, you must be a citizen of one of the above-listed countries.
What documents should you prepare?
There are only three documents that need to be prepared before applying for the Russia visa online. Make sure that you have all of them ready upon starting the application process.
- a passport that will not expire for a minimum of 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Russia
- applicant’s face photo (that can be easily taken using a phone or a PC camera, just make sure that your whole face is visible and covered by hats or glasses)
- travel insurance for the Russian federation
You don’t have to visit a Russian Embassy nor a Consulate since the whole process, even the submission of the required documents is conducted online!
Russia online visa validity
Obtaining the electronic visa for Russia is now effortless and requires no visits to the Russian Consulate nor an Embassy.
Apply at least 5 business days ahead of the planned trip and get yours delivered in the PDF form at your email address.
Once you receive the approved entry permit, print it out and take it with you on your travel. The Russian e-Visa allows only one visit to the country and stays valid for 30 days from issuing.
Please note! To not lose the validity of your electronic visa, make sure that your passport will not expire for the whole duration of your trip. Moreover, you cannot change any data on your passport or lose this document to avoid the e-Visa becoming invalid.
How to apply for a Russian Visa Online?
Now that you have the required documents ready, you are prepared to start the online visa application process!
Please note! The electronic Russian visas are single-entry permits that expire after 30 days from approval and allow an 8-day visit.
Follow this simple guide to submit a successfully approved application online:
- Carefully put your data in the Russian visa application form. Provide your name, nationality, birth date, passport and travel details, and your active email address. Make sure there are no mistakes in the provided information to avoid delays.
- Cover the Russian online visa fee using any online payment method you prefer. As soon as your payment is approved, seek the confirmation number that will be delivered to your inbox.
- Check your email box! The approved electronic visa to Russia arrives straight at your email address within a maximum of 96 hours from submitting the form.
Our online visa support team is ready to help and available for all applicants via email and phone. Do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone in case of any questions or doubts!
TIP! Even though, our team thoroughly checks the forms for correctness, it’s crucial to make sure yours is not containing any mistakes. Errors can lead to elongated processing time or issues with approval.
How to enter Russia with an e-Visa?
If you do not have a Russian citizenship and are visiting this vast country with an electronic visa, make sure that you are prepared before setting off for your trip.
The customs officials will check if you have:
- a printed online visa to Russia
- a valid passport
Moreoever, it’s essential to cross the Russian border using an appropriate entry point that accepts electronic visas. Luckily, there are numerous airports, seaports, and land border crossing points that let you in with an e-Visa. Check which one best suits your travel itinerary and use it to enter and leave Russia.
Benefits of applying with us
Since visa for the Russian Federation is now available in an electronic form, it poses plenty of advantages for all travelers. Read on to learn why applying using our services will be beneficial. We can guarantee:
- a smooth and quick 3-step application process that can be completed on any working device, even your phone!
- a 72-hour average e-Visa processing time
- a short list of the required documents
- electronic visa support team availability via email and phone
- approved documents arriving directly at your email box (no need to visit an Embassy nor a Russian consular)
- applicant’s personal data protection
- online Russian visa application form that can be completed within minutes
Apply five days prior to your trip to Russia and enter the country safely and securely!